About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Friday, April 7, 2017

Viewing Party

We weren't able to invite everyone to the Suns game to watch the video so we decided to have a viewing party at our house. Joey sent us the link to the video and we sent out the invitations. We were a little nervous that many wouldn't show. We don't have family here so we only invited the friends we have met. I realized a couple minutes after the party was supposed to start that we had nothing to be worried about. The doorbell didn't stop ringing. I realize how truly blessed we are with the friends we have made here. I'm so thankful for each and every one of them. 

Jayen had to show off his basketball skills to all that came. 

Jenni may have seen the video ahead of time but still came to support Jayen. 

Dalan couldn't let Jayen show off his skills without showing off his!

Abigail and Eva even came in their shirts!

Jayen's therapists from TEAM 4 Kids came after work. 

Dalan's teacher came to Jayen's last basketball game and even came tonight! I'm blown away that his teacher would do that for his brother. She has truly been one of the most amazing teachers I have ever met. I don't know what we will do without her next year. I may have to pay her to move up to 4th grade. 

It's such a good thing we have a bigger house. All of our friends fit in our living room. 

I loved seeing the faces of Jayen's coaches as they saw their interviews. 


Jayen was nervous but was at least giggling and laughing through the entire video!




After the video we invited our friends to stay, eat and play! 



In the two years we have lived here I can't believe the amount of friends we have made. I have tears just thinking about how loved we are. We are so truly blessed. Thank you all who came out to watch the video and show your support. 

AND NOW, FOR THE MOMENT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR...

Presenting from Inclusion Films and the Phoenix Suns

JAYEN'S STORY




No comments:

Post a Comment