About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Guess who is here!!!

It may have taken 37 hours and a few new tires later, but they are here!!!! Tom, Tanya, Madison, Hunter, Morgan and Brooklyn Kuchta have made the super long treck to come see us. We are so thankful for their visit. All this time without daddy has been very lonely and we are overjoyed to have company; even better FAMILY! 
The drive took a lot out of Uncle Tom and Aunt Tanya so we put them down for naps and spent the day playing. I was able to successfully feed and clean up after 7 kids all by myself. I may have to agree with the saying that after the third kid they start to take care of themselves. Maybe we could add one more Matt? (He would NEVER go for it!)




We are so excited to have them here and can't wait for all the adventures we have planned. Tomorrow is a super fun filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment