About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

jam packed fun

Tanya invited us to join them at the Hartington library for story time this morning. I didn't realize they had this. It was so amazing. The story teller was so animated and had these amazing crafts for the kids to do after the story. I miss going to the library with the kids. I'm so glad she told us about this. After the story the kids ran off to the different activities, but Jayen hung pretty close to Morgan. The two of them went to the cup stacking activity. 




The kids tried the activity the way it was instructed but inevitably decided to try their own method. Even the parents got in on the fun! When it started getting a little competitive, my teacher instincts kicked in and I convinced them to work together to build the tallest one possible. We played for about an hour then decided to go back to Tom and Tanya's house to ride horses.




When we pulled up, Matt spotted a mulberry tree outside and took the kids over. They didn't even wait to wash them. They were stained from head to toe with mulberry juice. But enjoyed eating them right off the tree.




As scared as this kid is of dogs, I can't believe how willing he is to get on a horse. Although I think he would do anything Morgan told him to! And if he wasn't willing to do it or took to long to respond, Brilyn was right there ready to take his spot. That girl would live on a horse if she could. She is still trying to convince us that our backyard is big enough for a horse. My kids need a farm! But since we don't have one we will just come play at theirs as often as we can. 







Later that evening we went to enjoy a baseball game in Crofton. We were able to watch and cheer on not only Hunter, but our friends Darrin and Nolan as well. Tami and Jason Babcock used to live in Arizona but moved back to Nebraska. We miss hanging out with their family. The boys had such a great bond and friendship. Dalan walked up to Nolan before the game and it took him a couple minutes to realize who he was. He did a double take then said with excitement, "Dalan!".  I got to play with my friends Adalee and talk with Tami too.







After the game we went to Tami and Jason's new house. They gave us a tour, the kids destroyed their toy room and they were rewarded with ice cream. Wish we still lived close by, but the kids did great picking up right where they left off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment