About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, July 6, 2017

more family fun

We've had some long days, but we still are trying to fit so much into our days. We slept in a little this morning but then went to Yankton to have lunch with Grandma and Allissa. My mom usually walks after she is done eating so I joined her for a few laps before heading to the dam to go fishing. 




Tom, Tanya, Madison, Hunter, Morgan and Brooklyn met us at the dam as well. It was such a hot day so when they got there we set up the pop up tent and let the boys fish while the girls sat in the shade. We didn't catch much of anything. I'm pretty sure we only pulled up two little fish. But Jayen was intrigued and even touched one. Whether we caught anything or not, the kids got to play with their cousins. They made memories and shared experiences. Nothing beats that! The ice cream at the Dairy Shack afterwards was a close second though!






When we got back to grandma and grandpa's that evening, Allissa had some gifts she wanted to share with the kids. She gave Brilyn and Brooklyn coloring books called I'm the Flower Girl and asked them to be the flower girls in her wedding. They were a little too excited and thought they were doing it right now. Not sure they will be able to wait an entire year!


Then she asked Jayen to be her ring bearer. We tried to explain to him what she was asking him to do, but I'm not sure he understood. He was just excited to get a present. Dalan, Madison and Hunter were asked to serve.


We helped put the kids to bed and took advantage of having family around and headed to the bar to help Adam celebrate his birthday! It really made Matt and I feel old but we enjoyed being there with him.



No comments:

Post a Comment