About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Friday, July 7, 2017

Omaha bound

It was getting time for us to head back towards Omaha before making our way to Arizona. We were able to meet up with Grandpa in Sioux City and tell him and the truck goodbye. We were all crying and sad to leave. Some of us might have been more sad we didn't get to ride the truck, but we were all sad none the less. We will see you again Papa! 


 In Omaha, we were able to stay with my friend Kourtney and her family. I finally got to meet her baby (who was nearly a toddler by now) Alex. Her oldest, Henry, really enjoyed playing with Dalan. Even though it was after the 4th, we kept a few fireworks to share with them. Kourtney wasn't sure how Henry would handle them, but after he saw Dalan lighting them off he was ready to get up in the action too.
 








Thank you Kourtney, Todd, Henry, and Alex for the great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment