About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, July 8, 2017

John and Erin's Wedding Reception

Our last day in Nebraska but more family to play with. Today we got to celebrate John and Erin's wedding with the Hochstein side. We got to play with more cousins and run around more. Dad even enjoyed a game of horseshoes and cards. 
But the fun always comes to an end. We had a long drive ahead of us and needed to get going. 









Thank you Nebraska and family for all the wonderful memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment