About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Sunday, July 16, 2017

We love camping!

The heat in the valley is truly unbearable. The best way to escape is head into the mountains and camp! We thankfully have some amazing camping partners; our neighbors, Christian, Eva, their kids and dogs were able to join us. 
Jayen was trying to keep up with the big boys and wasn't successful so the dads worked on a special plan to keep him busy. They used all of their "Tim the toolman" skills and whittled a basketball hoop. They even got creative and unwrapped some twine to make the net. They were pretty proud of themselves. And most importantly, it kept Jayen busy for hours. Well, at least until the rain came!  






The rain kept us under cover or inside Christian and Eva's camper for a little while. I'm thankful for their hospitality. We could have survived under our canopy but it was nice to have shelter and share it with them. We ate and played cards.
The next morning things were dried out a little and we had to find new ways to keep the littles busy. Matt went back to his drawing board and came up with these swings.




No comments:

Post a Comment