About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

How do you say "Goodybe" and "You've changed my life"?

I know people are put in your life for many reasons. Sometimes you figure out what you are supposed to do in their life and sometimes you figure out what they are supposed to do in yours. This little girl and her family have changed my heart in so many ways. I have loved watching Tori sing and dance at Sunday school, develop her baseball skills at buddy ball and just all around light up a room with her smile. I have loved watching her sister grow and develop into a walking, talking toddler with her spunk and attitude. I have enjoyed every conversation with their mommy. She gets my life because it is so similar to hers. This Air Force family understands my struggles and joys, tears and triumphs because they are theirs as well. Today I had to tell them goodbye and wonder when I will get to see them again. Like all military friends, they are on to their next duty station. We have enjoyed every moment with them and wished for many many more but duty calls. 
As a going away gift for Tori we wanted her out of her Diamondbacks shirt (the buddy team she plays on) and into a Cubs shirt (our team we coach). We also found a matching tutu (you will rarely find Tori without one) and a bunch of fun colored shoe strings. We hope she wears them often and thinks of us. 
We will miss you all and hope that our lives cross again. Until then, keep in touch!




No comments:

Post a Comment