About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Big Brother

No matter what my big brother does to me, I love to laugh with him. Anytime Dalan is laughing Jayen is too. I hope they stay best buds FOREVER!

I was asked the other day how you make sure that one isn't jealous when you are spending time with the other or how you make sure that you spend equal time with each. I was kind of taken back by the question and was wondering if that person thought it was wrong to have more than one child. I know that my time is split between the two of them, but someone who only has one child will never know what kind of bond the two of them could have. I'm blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment