About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Upper GI x-ray


Jayen had his upper GI x-ray. Jayen was not allowed to eat anything since midnight the night before. Daddy is still back home trying to get that big buck so mommy was stuck dealing with a crabby baby in the middle of the night. Our appointment was scheduled for 8:40. We dropped Dalan off at Emily's and headed for the hospital early in the morning. Jayen was very hungry! They gave him barium to drink so they could watch it during the x-ray. I'm sure that was exactly what he wanted to drink ;)
The x-ray was pretty fun to watch, except for the part when they had to strap Jayen in and turn him upside down. I can't believe all that this kid has had to go through! The doctor's had to watch the barium go in all the way through to when it came out. As far as they could see, everything looked good. Tomorrow we go see the GI doctor and will hopefully get some more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment