About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

GI doctor

We met Dr. Zapata today. He isn't really sure what is going on with Jayen right now. We spent about an hour talking about Jayen's medical history and what was all going on with his puking. Right now we are just going to start some interventions until more of the test results come back. We were so close to being done with all meds until Dr. Zapata suggested getting back on an anti-reflux medicine. We also have to start him on a next step soy formula. Hopefully he will start eating more and putting on some weight. (I know, crazy to wish for again)

No comments:

Post a Comment