About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

This is the first holiday that is not Jayen's first. I can remember one year ago and the teenie tiny little thanksgiving outfit he was in. Oh my this is going too fast.
We spent Thanksgiving at Great Grandma Foxhoven's house with lots of family. Then on Friday mom and grandma left the house at 3:30AM. (So she can't be mad at me anymore for waking her up that early!) They went shopping and the boys got to stay home and play.
Things have been going very well. Jayen is eating a whole jar of stage 3 baby foods now. He is willing to eat and often seems to enjoy it. Hope this lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment