About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Friday, February 25, 2011

I was told that the Topamax would decrease Jayen's appetite, but I can't believe it should completely stop it. He hasn't eaten much at all. I got him to eat some of a hot dog and some cheetos for lunch yesterday, but nothing since then. He trew up last night and again today and has been pooping through EVERYTHING. He has had 3 baths in the last 12 hours.
I am taking him in to see Dr. Toth today. Hopefully he has some answers or suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment