About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

We went to therapy today to try to keep our routine and to get out of the house. Jayen was upset but actually did a great job. He stood independently for 18 seconds and even took 4 steps away from a wall to me. He is making great progress and I think the SMOs are helping a lot.
Jayen was very tired after working so hard. I tried laying him down when we got home when he had three seizures in a row. I thought the drugs were supposed to work!!! Well neurology said to up the Topamax and see what happens. I just want this under control. I hate seeing him go through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment