About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Still Nothing

We have decided to go down on the depakote again. He will be completely off the depakote tonight. We will increase the lamictal as previously prescribed by Dr. Pavkovic in Omaha. We are just hoping and praying that we can catch a seizure. Mommy really needs answers. I hate not having any answers, but even more I hate not having any questions. I just don't know what to do. I am at a complete loss. Where do we go from here? Where is here? What is Jayen's plan for life? I feel like I can't help him get where he needs to go in life if I don't know where he is supposed to be going. Just going crazy today. REALLY want a seizure and answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment