About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Monday, January 21, 2013

night frights

Matt and I have been joking around wondering what could possibly be so scary in Jayen's life that would cause him to have nightmares. I know he has seen Monsters Inc., so maybe it is Sully. We have been seeing Jayen's night frights since about the time we started decreasing his Klonopin. Or maybe when we started Melatonin. I don't know anymore. Trying to keep his decreasing schedule for the Klonopin and his increasing schedule for the Phelbamate in my head is enough to make it spin and fly off into the air like a helicopter.
Matt slept with Jayen the last two nights to see what was going on. Jayen was constantly tossing and turning, crying and laughing, and hitting in his sleep. He would periodically open his eyes then fall back to sleep. We just don't know what to do. I will try to get ahold of Dr. Frost's office tomorrow and see if they have any ideas. I think tonight we will not give him the melatonin and see if that helps at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment