About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

He gets it!

Daddy came home for lunch today, as he usually does. We all ate lunch, cleaned up our mess, then daddy was getting ready to leave. He came around giving each of us a kiss and hug and telling us goodbye, this is our daily routine. But Jayen noticed something a little different today. As Matt was walking out the door to head back to work, Jayen started yelling "Ha Ha" and pointing to his head. Daddy forgot to take his hat with him. The hat was on top of a shelf and was barely visible to anyone else. I couldn't believe he caught that oversight. He really does understand so much more than we think!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment