About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Good timing? Hopefully!!!

I guess it is never good timing to have a seizure, but hopefully things will work out so we don't have to be in Minnesota long. Jayen had a seizure last Thursday then had one again this morning. Hopefully that means he will have another one next Thursday. That would mean the first morning we are there and hooked up he could have a seizure, we could get all the necessary data we need, and get the heck out of there! Wishful thinking, I know!!! The only time we ever pray for seizures is when we are in the hospital!

No comments:

Post a Comment