About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Blown away! Love our PTC family

I think I have been so busy getting everything together for our trip that I haven't had much time to sit and think about what is actually happening. Jayen had therapy today and I was blown away. Candice approached me after Jayen went back and asked when we were leaving and was just getting a little more information. I didn't even put it together until she mentioned it, that Jayen wouldn't be back to therapy until we returned from the hospital. Like I said, I just don't think I had time to even think about it. I was a little sad. Brilyn and I left therapy to just hang out for a little bit but came back before we spent daddy's entire paycheck! When we returned we were asked to come check out something in the back with Candice. She wanted to wish us luck and sent us with an AMAZING gift. I couldn't help but to tear up and probably would have full blown cried if she didn't keep yelling at me to stop! I think my mind was just in awe and amazement that I didn't even think to open it there. I felt so horrible after I left that if I didn't have to pick Dalan up from school, I would have went back later to open it. I'm so thankful for all of the ladies at PTC. They have truly become our family.

 
 
Since my mind wasn't in the right place to open the gift there, we did it when we got home. HOLY MOLY! This will hopefully keep Jayen busy when he is stuck attached to a 20 ft cord. Mommy was already trying to think of things that would help make us all stay sain. This was amazing! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

1 comment:

  1. AMAZING!!! They have become our family also!! They are an amazing group of people!

    ReplyDelete