About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Monday, September 30, 2013

timing not so great

Well, we were hoping we could hold off another seizure until Thursday but it didn't happen. Seizure this morning. Now I'm counting and hoping that since it was 4 days since his last one that if we went another 4 days that his next one would be on Friday. That could still work. Just hoping he doesn't have to be in the hospital for forever. 10 days was too long the first time we went. Finger, toes, eye, ears and whatever else we can cross that we don't have to stay long!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment