About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!!!!

I was very excited for Halloween this year. Jayen has been better about social situations and seemed to not be as scared about the decorations as years past. I programed his Ipad so he could say "Trick or Treat" then it jumped pages and he could choose from "Thank You" or "Happy Halloween". I was so impressed with him and using the Ipad. There were even a few times we asked Brilyn to say thanks and Jayen was right there saying it for her. It was too cute!
 
Jayen dressed up as daddy! Ok, well it was daddy a few years ago. I found him a flight suit and we had a name tape made for him. He loved the velcro on them and we had to constantly put it back on.

The kids were a little tired by the end of the night. This was the best of the pictures. Brilyn is crying, Dalan is half asleep and Jayen is zoned out. I guess that means it was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment