About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Friday, November 1, 2013

Goodbye Sarah

We had to say goodbye to our FAVORITE services coordinator ever. Sarah Kathol has been with us since diagnosis. She has been my go to person for everything school/medicaid related, but now that we are in the big school she can't be with us anymore. I'm going to be so lost without her. Good thing I know her number and can contact her husband. He is actually the one who helped me know what to put in her goodbye gift. And some help from some amazing friends who tried to get some info from him without Sarah knowing. (Michelle Joslin you are a lifesaver!) I hope she loved the gift, but more so I hope she stays in touch! You have been an amazing resource and shoulder for me to lean on. I'm so thankful for your help through this journey we are on. My family loves and appreciates everything you have done for us!


No comments:

Post a Comment