About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, November 2, 2013

First Do No Harm

Tonight I made Matt sit down with me and finally watch the movie "First Do No Harm". The movie is about a boy with epilepsy and how his mom defies the doctors and takes him off all medications and tries the ketogenic diet. She spent countless hours in the library researching and finding information that the doctors weren't even giving her. She tried to steal her son out of the hospital, booked him on a flight, but got caught and could have gone to jail. She was willing to do anything for her son and what she believed would be best for him. I only hope I can be half and brave as that mom. I pray that I am always making the best decisions for Jayen. I vow to always First Do No Harm!

No comments:

Post a Comment