About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Husker Heroes

Tonight was the Husker Heroes event in Lincoln. I was really worried about how this was going to go since it didn't start until 7 and day light savings time ended today. We gained an hour of sleep, but that means the kids woke up their normal time and went to bed an hour later than normal. But amazingly it went well. I packed pjs so they could fall asleep in the car. The event was amazing. I think our family would do anything Husker related anyday.
 
The boys were in awe from the moment we walked in the door!

We started with Husker tattoos!

Brilyn found her kind! She gravitated towards the cheerleaders.

Then they gravitated towards her.

Eventually she got what she wanted.

Then tried taking off with them! She loved the poms!!!!

The boys were in heaven with the obsticle course and sports activities.



Our favorite part, meeting Herbie and Lil' Red.

Wish we would have hired a professional photographer. I would have loved a good family pic, but I guess you get what you pay for ;) I just handed the camera off to one of the cheerleaders. Next time I'll find someone who is holding a good camera.
We made it home and have so many new memories. What a great event! Thanks Huskers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment