About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Monday, November 4, 2013

Happy Happy Birthday to the craziest, strongest, silliest, mayhem I know!

Mommy and daddy got Jayen a spiderman shirt for his birthday!

I picked him up from school with balloons!
 
We went bowling this evening, but mommy forgot the camera. Daddy took some pictures and video on his phone.






 
 Jayen had so much fun. He was watching his ball roll down and knock the pins over then would raise his hands and cheer. He was so excited!

After the cake fiasco at Walmart, mommy tried to pull something together quickly. This is all I could do in such a short amount of time. It is supposed to be spiderman but the eyes didn't turn out so it is just a spider web!


Everyone seemed to love it though! I guess as long as it tastes good it doesn't matter what it looks like! I hope you had a great birthday honey! I love you so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment