About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Monday, November 25, 2013

One and half years

I was thinking today about Brilyn turning 18 months soon and realized that meant that Jayen has also been seizing for 18 months. I can't believe we have been on this roller coaster for nearly 4 years, but I really can't believe we have been unable to stop them for a year and a half! I have so many questions about Jayen's future and outcome in life. I'm so scared! Please Lord, take these things away, make my baby healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment