About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, January 18, 2014

As the days get closer, the nights get longer

I think my mind is finally figuring things out. I've been trying to keep it busy, but it's pretty smart. I've been questioning things lately and really starting to worry about whether we are making the right decision for Jayen. Are we really going to let them do this to our baby? Am I really going to let them cut open his skull and possibly his brain? My mind just keeps racing. I know we are going to go through with it, but is it really what is best? Praying this all goes well.

1 comment:

  1. John and I join you in that prayer, as well as offering one for peace of mind for you and Matt.
    Romans 8: 15

    ReplyDelete