About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Note

 
I was very excited to get this note from Jayen's teacher today. Apparently she noticed! I've been very hesitant about this Ritalin stuff, but I do see a benefit. I hope this helps him more than it helps me! I just don't want to feel like we are ever doing anything to make it easier for us. We are supposed to do everything to make it easier for him!

2 comments:

  1. Jayen is such a lucky boy to have Ms. Shank for his teacher! She is WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete