About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Keeping Busy!

With all the things going on in our life right now we decided to add a little more. I was trying to find things to keep my mind busy and not focus on the upcoming surgery. I guess I bit off quite a bit. I have wanted to redo the kitchen cabinets for the past 10 years and FINALLY convinced my husband to do it. I'm so happy with the outcome!

 
Now I need to find another project. Surgery is quickly approaching and my mind is racing. Decided to do a little shopping therapy and came across this picture. Thought it was too perfect for our family. Jayen's crazy journey has taken us on this amazing roller coaster ride. Not only is he chaos, but this jouney is chaos. Always something. I am hoping and praying that surgery changes things for the better!


No comments:

Post a Comment