About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Seizure #3

Another seizure this morning. Mommy was a little upset about it. I really think that his little body and brain can't handle having them that close together. This seizure was once again a little different than the others. The seizure started but as soon as we gave diastat it stopped. It was very strange. The other seizures lasted 16+ minutes and this was only 3 minutes. I guess we'll see what Dr. Frost thinks of this. Just hoping that it isn't starting in a different place than the others.

Mommy and daddy got an amazing surprise tonight too. We left Jayen in the hands of Ms. Tina. Jayen had so much fun with her the other night so we were confident he would enjoy himself! Probably too much! We were able to enjoy happy hour at the hotel for a little bit before the loves of our lives got there. Dalan and Brilyn showed up, with Tom and Tanya!, a little after 8PM. Mommy and daddy got some amazing hugs and snuggles before jumping in the pool and spending quality time with them. I loved every second I got to spend with them! After swimming, Daddy dropped me off at the hospital so I could be there for Jayen and he went back to the hotel to sleep with Dalan. Dalan was so excited when he realized daddy was sleeping next to him. I think this was a perfect ending to the day for him. Can't wait for them to see Jayen tomorrow. Our family will be whole again. At least for a little bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment