About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, May 24, 2014

All Play Miracle League

This morning Jayen had baseball again. I'm so proud of him and his AMAZING coach, yep his dad! We had Brilyn's birthday party today so we invited everyone to join us for the game. Uncle John came again to be Jayen's buddy, and Grandma, Grandpa, and Allissa were able to come too.  

 
It was Jayen's turn to be the flag holder. He didn't want a whole lot to do with it, but eventually put his hand on it long enough that I could snap a picture. 


 
Nothing melts my heart more than seeing the two of them on the field. Matt has been so amazing with all the kids. I'm so amazed at his caring and compassionate attitude towards all the kids. 

 
Papa came and was able to be Jayen's buddy. I love that we get this special time with him. I don't know what we will do without them when we move. Thanks so much dad!


 
Our team, The Cubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment