About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Last day of school

I'm so sad that today is the last day of school for my preschooler and kindergartner! Still trying to figure out if I'm more sad that they are growing up or that they will be home all summer. I know we will have great days, but having all three home all day will be crazy again. Hopefully we can make the best out of our last summer in Nebraska for a while.

 
 
After dealing with the mess Wal-mart left me with, I finally got the teacher presents I had made. I ran to school so Jayen could give Ms. Shank her present before she went to lunch. We gave all of Jayen helpers a baggie of chocolates with bus looking wrappers and a note that said "We Wheelie Appreciate You." We wanted to give Ms. Shank, Ms. Schram, and Ms. Shelby special gifts. They have all been instrumental in Jayen's success this year. I would have been so lost without them. I'm still trying to figure out how we are going to survive without Ms. Shank next year. 
 

 
We hope they all know what they mean to us. We love you all dearly and can't wait until our paths cross again.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment