About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Happy Birthday Sister!

Happy Second Birthday Brilyn! Two years ago Jayen's journey with seizures started again and around the same time we were blessed with this amazing little girl. She has brought so much joy and sass to our life!
 
We celebrated by going bowling! Jay and Abby Foxhoven came with us. We love going bowling as a family! Dalan was so excited to get such a high score without using the ramp. He did amazing.


 
Guess who liked the cupcakes!




1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet post. Love the photos, they're such cuties. Such a wonderful birthday wishes for sister you got here. Thanks for sharing. Best returns of the day for you and your family. <3

    ReplyDelete