About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Friday, May 30, 2014

I 80 Speedway

Mommy found a way to get free tickets to the I 80 Speedway to watch the races tonight. We haven't gone to the races in a long time. I'm always so nervous whether Jayen will enjoy himself or whether it will be too loud. Jayen did amazing. Towards the beginning of the night he would lean over and put his hands on my ears. I let him do this time and time again. I think it helped him deal with the noise.
 
 
We got the tickets from one of the racers. Tad Pospisil went to Wynot and now races the 04 late model race car. It was fan appreciation and he was giving tickets away. I'm so excited we were able to see him race but even better to see him win! After the races we went to the pits and were able to see the car up close. Jayen was in heaven, until we asked him if he wanted to sit in it. Jayen ran away from the car, but Dalan ran towards it. Tad gave Dalan a ride and even let him drive to the trailer. He was grinning from ear to ear. It was a great night. Hoping the late night doesn't bring on a seizure in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment