About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Monday, May 19, 2014

I boo'ed a teacher!

Today was Jayen's preschool celebration at Bellevue Elementary! This was such a proud mommy moment for me. Jayen has grown so much over the past year. I need to thank Ms. Shank so much for everything she has done. She was an amazing blessing in our life this past school year. I don't know where we would be without her. UNFORTUNATELY, she has informed us that she will not be Jayen's teacher next year. (insert outrageous bawling) Ms. Shank has taken a position as a mentor for new teachers in the district. We know she will do great and we are excited that she can share her expertise with many, many new teachers. She will make the world a better place! When she announced the news to the parents I boo'ed her. I wish she could be with Jayen forever, but I know that is not possible. She will still be able to visit and check in on Jayen often, as she will be the mentor for his new teacher. Thanks again Ms. Shank for being his mom away from home! The loved you showed my child will forever be in his and my heart!

 
 
Great job Jayen on a successful year. I'm so proud of all the progress you made!
 
 

 
For what seemed like at least a month or two, Jayen has been coming home and signing something to us that Matt and I couldn't understand. Matt would constantly ask me what holding your hands an inch apart meant. I tried googling it, I asked Jayen, I just assumed he was telling me something was little or big. Now we finally know!!!! Apparently Jayen wanted Taco Bell! Thanks Ms. Shank for teaching him all these new signs. Now I guess I have to take him out to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment