About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Back at it

So defeated and devistated. Not sure why we are at this point again, but we are back to seizures lasting 8+ minutes. Jayen had his second eight minute seizure today. The last one was only three days ago and was also 8 minutes. I know we are continuously told to wait until 6 months post surgery, but I just don't see how another two months will really matter. So sad and unsure what is the next step. What is in his future?

No comments:

Post a Comment