About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Practice, practice, practice

We had to start "practicing" with fireworks for Jayen. We are only two days away from the big celebration and I'm not sure how this is going to go. Jayen has never been a fan of fireworks. Even when we watch them from far, FAR away. He clenches his stomach, has a terrified look on his face, and tries to claw his way out of my arms. He is getting much bigger now and harder to hold. We started with snaps. Jayen was smiling and seemed to enjoy this, but as soon as we moved to the bigger artillary, smoke bombs, he was running for the house.
 

This is as close as he would get! Well I guess a little progess is better than nothing. Have to try again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment