About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Friday, July 18, 2014

Big Family Picture Time

For Christmas this year we gave Grandma and Grandpa a gift certificate to have our entire family photographed by Cassidy Goeden. I love her pictures! She has done a lot of friends here in the Omaha area as well as friends in Northeast Nebraska.
I was worried about Jayen driving in the car for that long then having to sit still for pictures. We had to have quite a few distractions but I think things went pretty well. End result was amazing! Thanks Cassidy Goeden Photography!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment