About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Last day at camp!

We had to be out of the campsite by three, but figured we had enough time to take the boat out in the morning and still get back to finish packing up. I'm so glad we did! The lake was so calm this morning and their were not a lot of other boats out that early. We thought it was the perfect time to get the kids on the tube. We were joking around that it was calm enough the even Brilyn could tube. The joke quickly turned it to trying to see how much she could handle. We first set her in the tube, they pushed it away from the boat 5 feet, then 10 feet, then 15 feet, then 20 feet. She didn't seem scared at all and was even smiling. So we started the boat; still smiling. So we drove the boat; still smiling!!!! Our little girl just had her first tube ride and loved every second of it. Every time I asked if she was all done she responded, "More!"
 
 
Jayen, of course, could not be showed up! He took his tubing to the next level. He was so calm and relaxed. I couldn't stop laughing every time he took his hands off the handles and just "chilled" in the tube. I love that we have such water babies. 

 
This was such a wonderful family weekend! I hope we can do it at least once more before daddy leaves. Only 7 weeks left with him :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment