About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Daddy chose the station so we chose Bonanza!

Daddy and Dalan were helping Grandpa Hochstein all day today. We called them and asked if they wanted to join us for church. They were too dirty and busy to stop, so we went without them. After church we stopped to ask if they were almost done and they told us they would eat at the station and finish things up. Well, Grandma Kuchta suggested we go out to eat too. Our favorite restaurant , Bonanza, is located 30 minutes from my parents house. There isn't one close to us so we only get it when we are home. We were giggling that daddy chose to stay there and we got to eat here. Jayen was excited for the ice cream! Next time I think they will ask more questions and try to be done before dinner time! Win Win in my book!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment