About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Nebraksa Epilepsy Walk

I cannot believe the support we are receiving for the walk this Saturday. We have currently raised $724 and have over 26 walkers. I am positive there will be more! If you would like to join us you can register at the link below.

Nebraska Epilepsy Walk - Jayen's Journey


I can't wait for Jayen to see everyone there supporting him. I'm crying just thinking about it, so be prepared the tears will flow on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment