About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Friday, October 31, 2014

Giddy Jayen

Happy Halloween! Jayen celebrated so much today. He had a party at school and loved making bat hats, then eating his cupcake. Anything that involves frosting is perfect in Jayen's book.


 
After school we kept getting ready for Jayen's birthday party tomorrow. Jayen loved helping with the frosting again! I was trying to have everything ready before our surprise guest arrived. We quickly finished up what we could and headed over to our friend, the Fallon's, house. We were invited to the neighborhood get together before trick or treating started then were able to join them around the neighborhood. I'm so thankful Bill and Christine were willing to put up with the chaos that always follows us. Bill's long arms, legs, and quick response probably saved Jayen's life after running across the road in front of a car. He was very excited to be trick or treating. He was also super excited when he realized we stopped at Ms. Shelby's house!


 
We had perfect timing as we rounded the corner to head back to the house. We were supposed to be at our "Halloween party" at the airport by 8:45. The kids still had no idea what was about to happen. After Jayen nearly got us arrested, daddy called them. While he was on the phone with them, he sauntered near. Jayen was amazingly excited. I have never heard him giggle the way he did. He wanted to tell dad all about the airplane he saw, but was excited dad was even there. 


 
We had an amazing Halloween filled day. Can't wait to spend the weekend with daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment