About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, November 1, 2014

HUSKER Birthday Party

We had daddy home for a super special birthday for a super special boy! Since it was game day and we won't be Nebraska residents for much longer, a Husker themed party only seemed appropriate. We let Jayen open his gift from the family right away so he could wear it for the party. We gave him a custom Husker jersey with his name on it. He loved it!!!
 
 
While daddy was home we were able to snap some photos with our new SOLD sign! Yep we sold the house in 6 days! Such a bittersweet moment. At least we are able to stay in the house until New Years.

 
Jayen loves football, the Huskers, and parties! Why not throw them all together!


 
Mommy made a replica of the jersey as the cake. Jayen thought it tasted as good as it looked!






We are so blessed to have such amazing family and friends. You made Jayen and our family feel so special. It is so hard to think that we won't have parties like this anymore. We were surrounded by the people that love us most. You all better come see us in Arizona. You all have to stay in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment