About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Last Christmas on Bryan

The only thing better than being a kid on Christmas is having kids for Christmas! I love hearing the kids wake up Christmas morning in awe and amazement. Last year we started a new tradition that Santa only brings the kids one gift each and the rest have to come from mom and dad. This year mom and dad focused on things we need for the new house. Each of the kids received a new bedding set for their new rooms. Jayen loves his new Spider-man set, Brilyn can't get enough of her Elsa bedding (if she lays in bed her face completes the picture of Elsa), and Dalan is ecstatic about his Seattle Seahawks bedding. I hope this helps bring excitement for the upcoming move. Maybe mommy needs a new bed set too!





Of course the kids were more than spoiled again this year, but I think seeing their faces from their Santa gifts was priceless! Santa always knows what they really want. Brilyn was given a brand new bike with training wheels (Elsa of course), Jayen was grinning ear to ear because of his new train table and train set, and Dalan got just what he wanted with a Hex Bug set. 




Christmas was magical this year, but it is time to clean up the wrapping paper and take the tree down. Yep, we had to take the tree down the same day. Didn't want to take the chance of any ornaments breaking with the packers. Next year the tree is staying up until Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment