About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, January 3, 2015

373rd TRS Christmas Party

The kids spent the weekend at grandma and grandpa's house so mom and dad could go to daddy's work Christmas party. This is dad's fifth and final TRS work Christmas party which means that it was kind of his going away party too. He was presented with a really neat plaque with the Husker stadium on it.
Mark and Nikki Dorn
They have both been amazing leaders but most importantly amazing friends. We will miss them and their kids tremendously.

 
After the comedy club a bunch of us met up at a nearby bar. They have talked for years about doing a arm wrestling tournament and finally made it happen. Mark kicked everyone's butt but Matt and Evan were a good matchup.

 
With each and every day we are one step closer to saying goodbye to everyone and everything we know. I don't want any of this to end.


No comments:

Post a Comment