About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Friday, January 2, 2015

Food and Family

For Christmas Tom and Tanya gave us a gift certificate to our favorite restaurant Bonanza. They were hoping that we could all go to eat before we moved, but time was quickly ticking away. We were homeless now and didn't know where to go, so we went "home"! It worked out for everyone to get together tonight. Grandpa had an idea to go to laser tag before eating. What a great experience. We sent all the kids out for the first round. Jayen was given the hand gun since the other guns were so heavy. He smiled every second he had the gun in his hands. I was really worried he wasn't going to like the dark or the laser lights, but there wasn't a thing/second he didn't smile. 










When the kids were done, it was the adults turn. I didn't really care if we went or not, but am so glad we did. It was so fun. I don't remember the last time I laughed like that. Each of the guns came with a gunfighter name. Tanya was Tank, Tom was Zeus, Allissa was Spike, Dad was Ranbo, Tyler was Jabba, Matt was Magic, Mom was Sarge, and I was Eagle. I'm thinking these sound like great names to put on the back on shirts; Christmas presents next year maybe?! 

Time spent with family truly is worth every second!

No comments:

Post a Comment