About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, January 8, 2015

This Goodbye Made It Real

I know we have done this one before, but this time it is extra hard. Dr. Toth you have been our light and savior when we needed guidance and comfort. You have always been open and honest with us but with the kindest touch. You truly love what you do and love who you do it for. We have seen the way you look at our children and wish nothing but the very best for all of them. We look at you and wonder why a total stranger; a military doctor who sees patients come and go at the flip of a coin took such an interest in our son. Why you gave us your everything?
 
1,766 pennies for each day you've been there! Can you believe we've been on this journey for that many days?
 
 

 
William Toth you have changed not only Jayen's life but mine. You will forever be in my heart! Keep in touch.


No comments:

Post a Comment