About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Friday, January 9, 2015

Girls Night With The Boys

After a goodbye dinner with the Chitwoods and Lambrechts, Ms. Heather came over to our temporary housing to hang out with the kids. We love Ms. Heather and don't know what we are going to do without her! Mommy had made plans with Renee and the boys from dinner were trying to get dad out. Renee and I had dinner and drinks at one of her favorite places then decided to meet up with the boys. We learned what Dasboot is. The boys were a "few" boots in when we got there but we still capable of teaching us the rules; the toe of the boot always has to be facing out, if the drink splashes you in the face you buy the next boot, after a drink you have to flick the boot before passing it to the next person, the boot can not touch the table or you buy the next boot and whomever finishes the boot the person before them buys the next boot. After playing a couple rounds Renee was more than prepared to school the other kids around her. What a fantastic night with amazing friends.
 
 
 
Renee you are one of the most amazing friends I have ever met. You have always been there for me even when I couldn't be there for you. You keep me going and grounded when I don't always have the strength to continue. I am going to miss you more than you will ever know. I know that we will continue to talk but I'm going to miss our zoo trips and Monday night drinks and chats. I love you like a sister.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment