About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Friday, January 16, 2015

Last Day At Bellevue Elementary

I don't know how life moved so fast. How did we get to this day? How did my baby turn 5 right in front of my eye? How did he turn old enough to start school? How did he develop into this amazing little boy?
Well I know the answer to the last question at least; with the help of the staff at Bellevue Elementary. Ms. Shank, Ms. Shelby, Ms. Schram, Ms. Potter, Ms. Sheri, Ms. Martha, and so many more. We have had the most amazing experience at this school. You have all made us feel like family. We looked forward to every day Jayen hopped on the bus. He was loved and taken care of when in your care and I never worried (ok only a little!).
 



 
Look at the smile on his face! He loves all of you and will miss you all so much! I will miss you so much. You are incredibly important to us an played a huge role in our crazy journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment