About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, January 24, 2015

It is finally ours! We are no longer homeless!

We are no longer homeless! We had our walkthrough, signed all the paperwork, and now today it is officially ours. Furniture and house hold goods won't get delivered until Monday, so we are taking the time to clean and paint.
 

As much as we loved the purple to support Jayen and epilepsy, it just wasn't what Dalan wanted in a room. He had a Seahawk room in mind!
 







 
Love the finished product! Who's ready for the Super Bowl?

 
We didn't have a specific color scheme in mind for Brilyn's room but had a lot of paint left over from the previous owner. We decided to mix a new color with what we already had. Two different blues and a quart of white and we had a beautiful Caribbean blue. It actually accented her new Frozen bedding very well. Who doesn't love free and Frozen?

 
I had an idea in my head of how I wanted Jayen's Spider-man room to look, but Matt was able to pull that idea out of my head and make it a reality. It only took a few choice words but the end result was perfect.


 
Hopefully having a room that is just their own and exactly what they dreamed of will make this transition a little easier. Better paint mommy's room soon because this transition is super hard on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment